Friday 22 June 2012

Time flies without you even realize

I live by that sentence.

I'm entering my last year of high school.
and i'm like WOOOOOOOOOOOW, my school year is almost over, really?
Holy cow, i haven't even turned 17 yet. It's such a BIG deal for me, at least for now because most of my friends have turned 17 and they've thrown such great 17th birthday parties, you could say that i envy them, well, i do.

i was born on 1996, september the 15th. ( take a note of that :p )

I've been blessed by these people that God has sent me to through this tough year along with, and i'm happy with that. my classmates at this 2nd grade are the best! XI Science D *hugs*

back to my main topic..
I just don't believe that i SURVIVED.

I had been bullied 
I had been left out
I had been ditched
I had been stabbed

tho those are painful to me, at last i can say..
I S U R V I V E D

and..ONE YEAR LEFT..
only one year left until i finish high school! i'm really excited woohooo!
let's just see if all of my efforts in this 3-year-torture will be paid-off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com