Thursday 21 June 2012

Here we go again...

It's kinda funny how things change...

Even my reflection in the mirror has changed.

I'm wearing headscarf now, the reason behind why i put that on humiliates me--i almost got raped. Yep, you did not misread it. 

I don't wanna talk about that accident, i have even gotten it all over with looong time ago. hehe...

I suppose i've been redesigned by a powerful thing somehow. It has strengthened me.

And now, here i am, with the new me, trying to rebuild the ruins that those shitty things have made, i'm currently fixing some things, because i know i can and i know i have to.





"I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com